1. Wax or Shave at least 48 hours prior to tanning. This allows
the pores time to close, Dotting in pores may appear if not
2. Exfoliate and moisturise 24 Hours before your tan (not
the day of your tan), Paying particular attention to
elbows, knees, ankles, chest and problem dry areas.
3. The entire 24 hours before you tan - avoid using bar soaps,
high ph shower products or in-shower moisturisers.
4. For optimal results use MINETAN Micellar Water Cleanser
followed by Minetan Micellar Water Primer.
5. PLease do not shower within 4 hours before getting your tan.
6. Arrive at appointment with clean skin, NO DEODERANT,
MOISTURISER, cologne or perfume
1. Wear dark loose clothing. Be aware tight clothing or
underwear may cause marks. Tan can stain white Fabrics.
We suggest not wearing underwear after tan and bringing
somehting cushioned to protect from seat belt lines.
2. 1-3 HR TAN Rinse;
Shower after 1 hour for a light tan, shower
after 2-3 hours for a Medum to dark tan.
Shower lightly for 45 seconds using luke-warm water Only.
After 8 Hours Shower with Body Wash.
2. 8 HR TAN Rinse;
Must be left on for 8 hours.
You Can leave tan on over night.
wash throughly using Body Wash in the morning.
(Sleep in old sheets - as colour may stain bed sheets).
3. Don’t use Exfoliting shower gels, scrubs, shampoos
or loofahs during the first 24 hours after your treatment.
4. Pat dry and use tan extender to prolong the life and vibrancy
of your tan. Do not use moisturiser with active ingredients.
5. Avoid sweating, don’t exercise or swim for the first 24
hours after your tan.